Subject: [PATCH v4 00/13] nd/pretty-formats

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 09:08:39 +1000

v4 fixes comments from v3, mainly in the auto-coloring patch, and uses
qz_to_tab_space for changes in t4205. It also fixes a coding style
issue in 06/13, spotted in v2 but I missed it in v3.

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (13):
  pretty: save commit encoding from logmsg_reencode if the caller needs it
  pretty: get the correct encoding for --pretty:format=%e
  pretty-formats.txt: wrap long lines
  pretty: share code between format_decoration and show_decorations
  utf8.c: move display_mode_esc_sequence_len() for use by other functions
  utf8.c: add utf8_strnwidth() with the ability to skip ansi sequences
  utf8.c: add reencode_string_len() that can handle NULs in string
  pretty: two phase conversion for non utf-8 commits
  pretty: split color parsing into a separate function
  pretty: add %C(auto) for auto-coloring
  pretty: support padding placeholders, %< %> and %><
  pretty: support truncating in %>, %< and %><
  pretty: support %>> that steal trailing spaces

 Documentation/pretty-formats.txt |  35 +++-
 builtin/blame.c                  |   2 +-
 builtin/commit.c                 |   2 +-
 commit.h                         |   1 +
 compat/precompose_utf8.c         |   2 +-
 log-tree.c                       |  48 ++++--
 log-tree.h                       |   1 +
 pretty.c                         | 358 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 revision.c                       |   2 +-
 t/t4205-log-pretty-formats.sh    | 175 +++++++++++++++++++
 t/t4207-log-decoration-colors.sh |   8 +-
 t/t6006-rev-list-format.sh       |  12 +-
 utf8.c                           | 104 +++++++++---
 utf8.h                           |  23 ++-
 14 files changed, 648 insertions(+), 125 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.2.82.gc24b958