Subject: [PATCH v3 0/4] check_everything_connected replacement

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 19:35:10 +0700

v3 is more like check_everything_connected's special case for clone
because check_everything_connected is not really replaced.
GIT_SHALLOW_FILE in 2/4 is now replaced by --shallow-file to avoid
unintended propagation to child processes.

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (4):
  clone: let the user know when check_everything_connected is run
  fetch-pack: prepare updated shallow file before fetching the pack
  index-pack: remove dead code (it should never happen)
  clone: open a shortcut for connectivity check

 Documentation/git-index-pack.txt |  3 ++
 builtin/clone.c                  | 15 ++++++--
 builtin/index-pack.c             | 38 +++++++++++++------
 commit.h                         |  2 +
 connected.c                      | 34 ++++++++++++++++-
 connected.h                      |  5 +++
 fetch-pack.c                     | 80 ++++++++++++++++++++++------------------
 fetch-pack.h                     |  4 +-
 git.c                            |  5 +++
 shallow.c                        | 45 +++++++++++++++++++++-
 t/t5500-fetch-pack.sh            |  7 ++++
 transport.c                      |  4 ++
 transport.h                      |  2 +
 13 files changed, 190 insertions(+), 54 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.2.83.gc99314b