Subject: [PATCH v4 0/4] nd/clone-connectivity-shortcut updates

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 08:16:13 +0700

This addresses the comments from Junio and Eric in v3 [1].

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/219611/focus=223584

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (4):
  clone: let the user know when check_everything_connected is run
  fetch-pack: prepare updated shallow file before fetching the pack
  index-pack: remove dead code (it should never happen)
  clone: open a shortcut for connectivity check

 Documentation/git-index-pack.txt |  3 ++
 builtin/clone.c                  | 15 +++++--
 builtin/index-pack.c             | 38 ++++++++++++------
 commit.h                         |  2 +
 connected.c                      | 34 +++++++++++++++-
 connected.h                      |  5 +++
 fetch-pack.c                     | 84 ++++++++++++++++++++++------------------
 fetch-pack.h                     |  4 +-
 git.c                            |  7 ++++
 shallow.c                        | 42 +++++++++++++++++++-
 t/t5500-fetch-pack.sh            |  7 ++++
 transport.c                      |  4 ++
 transport.h                      |  2 +
 13 files changed, 192 insertions(+), 55 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.2.83.gc99314b