Subject: [PATCH/WIP] Repair DF conflicts during fetch.

From: Tom Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 11:57:37 -0600

I encountered a directory/file conflict when running `git fetch --prune
origin`.  I figured passing --prune would automatically fix DF conflicts. After
looking in the code I found that prune is called after fetching. It seemed to
be intentional according historical commits. I made this patch to change it,
which seems to work as I expected it to. This patch doesn't have any tests and
it breaks the output when it does prune branches. I'm looking for guidance to
help with fixing the broken output. I tried to figure out a way to do it on my
own but I realize that I don't have the expertise with the codebase or C.

Thanks, for any help that I may recieve in advaned this is my first time
posting. If I have submitted this wrong I applogize and look forward to any
advice that I may recieve in correcting my mistakes.

Tom Miller (1):
  Repair DF conflicts during fetch.

 builtin/fetch.c | 10 +++++-----
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.5.rc3.dirty