Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Fix the shallow deepen bug with no-done

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 22:10:33 +0700

Reported by Jeff [1]. Junio spotted it right but nobody made any move
since then. The main fix is 6/6. The rest is just updates while I was
looking at it. 2/6 may need fast track though.

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/219914

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (6):
  test: rename http fetch and push test files
  t5538: fix default http port
  pack-protocol.txt: clarify 'obj-id' in the last ACK after 'done'
  protocol-capabilities.txt: refer multi_ack_detailed back to pack-protocol.txt
  protocol-capabilities.txt: document no-done
  fetch-pack: fix deepen shallow over smart http with no-done cap

 Documentation/technical/pack-protocol.txt          |  3 ++-
 Documentation/technical/protocol-capabilities.txt  | 18 ++++++++++++++++
 fetch-pack.c                                       |  3 ++-
 t/t5537-fetch-shallow.sh                           | 24 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t5538-push-shallow.sh                            |  2 +-
 ...5540-http-push.sh => t5540-http-push-webdav.sh} |  0
 t/{t5541-http-push.sh => t5541-http-push-smart.sh} |  0
 ...5550-http-fetch.sh => t5550-http-fetch-dumb.sh} |  0
 ...551-http-fetch.sh => t5551-http-fetch-smart.sh} |  0
 9 files changed, 47 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
 rename t/{t5540-http-push.sh => t5540-http-push-webdav.sh} (100%)
 rename t/{t5541-http-push.sh => t5541-http-push-smart.sh} (100%)
 rename t/{t5550-http-fetch.sh => t5550-http-fetch-dumb.sh} (100%)
 rename t/{t5551-http-fetch.sh => t5551-http-fetch-smart.sh} (100%)

-- 
1.8.5.2.240.g8478abd