Subject: [PATCH 1/6] test: rename http fetch and push test files

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 22:10:34 +0700

Make clear which one is for dumb protocol, which one is for smart from
their file name.

Signed-off-by: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
---
 t/{t5540-http-push.sh => t5540-http-push-webdav.sh}  | 0
 t/{t5541-http-push.sh => t5541-http-push-smart.sh}   | 0
 t/{t5550-http-fetch.sh => t5550-http-fetch-dumb.sh}  | 0
 t/{t5551-http-fetch.sh => t5551-http-fetch-smart.sh} | 0
 4 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
 rename t/{t5540-http-push.sh => t5540-http-push-webdav.sh} (100%)
 rename t/{t5541-http-push.sh => t5541-http-push-smart.sh} (100%)
 rename t/{t5550-http-fetch.sh => t5550-http-fetch-dumb.sh} (100%)
 rename t/{t5551-http-fetch.sh => t5551-http-fetch-smart.sh} (100%)

diff --git a/t/t5540-http-push.sh b/t/t5540-http-push-webdav.sh
similarity index 100%
rename from t/t5540-http-push.sh
rename to t/t5540-http-push-webdav.sh
diff --git a/t/t5541-http-push.sh b/t/t5541-http-push-smart.sh
similarity index 100%
rename from t/t5541-http-push.sh
rename to t/t5541-http-push-smart.sh
diff --git a/t/t5550-http-fetch.sh b/t/t5550-http-fetch-dumb.sh
similarity index 100%
rename from t/t5550-http-fetch.sh
rename to t/t5550-http-fetch-dumb.sh
diff --git a/t/t5551-http-fetch.sh b/t/t5551-http-fetch-smart.sh
similarity index 100%
rename from t/t5551-http-fetch.sh
rename to t/t5551-http-fetch-smart.sh
-- 
1.8.5.2.240.g8478abd