Subject: [PATCH v2 0/9] Clarify two uses of remote.*.fetch

From: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 15:16:23 -0700

The early part of this has been sent to the list and this round
contains updates based on review comments.  The new patches at the
end clarifies how remote.*.fetch configuration variables are used in
two conceptually different ways.

We would need a similar update for the "git push" side, which uses
remote.*.push configuration variables in the same two different
ways, but that is for a different week.

Junio C Hamano (8):
  fetch doc: update introductory part for clarity
  fetch doc: update note on '+' in front of the refspec
  fetch doc: remove notes on outdated "mixed layout"
  fetch doc: on pulling multiple refspecs
  fetch doc: update refspec format description
  fetch doc: remove "short-cut" section
  fetch doc: add a section on configured remote-tracking branches
  fetch: allow explicit --refmap to override configuration

Marc Branchaud (1):
  fetch doc: move FETCH_HEAD material lower and add an example

 Documentation/fetch-options.txt    |  8 ++++
 Documentation/git-fetch.txt        | 87 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 Documentation/pull-fetch-param.txt | 58 +++++++++----------------
 builtin/fetch.c                    | 35 +++++++++++++--
 t/t5510-fetch.sh                   | 37 ++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 171 insertions(+), 54 deletions(-)

-- 
2.0.0-511-g1433423