Subject: [PATCH 0/5] nd/multiple-work-trees follow-ups

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 18:43:10 +0700

The series has entered 'next' so I can't replace patches any more.
Besides the brown paper bag fixes, checkout now rejects if a branch is
already checked out elsewhere.

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (5):
  gitrepository-layout.txt: s/ignored/ignored if/
  prune --repos: fix uninitialized access
  checkout --to: no auto-detach if the ref is already checked out
  checkout --to: fix dangling pointers in remove_junk()
  environment.c: fix incorrect git_graft_file initialization

 Documentation/config.txt               |  3 ++
 Documentation/gitrepository-layout.txt |  6 +--
 advice.c                               |  2 +
 advice.h                               |  1 +
 builtin/checkout.c                     | 88 ++++++++++++++++++++--------------
 builtin/prune.c                        | 16 +++----
 environment.c                          |  2 +-
 t/t0060-path-utils.sh                  |  1 +
 t/t2025-checkout-to.sh                 | 40 ++++++++++++----
 t/t2026-prune-linked-checkouts.sh      |  2 +-
 10 files changed, 102 insertions(+), 59 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.1.346.ga2b5940