Subject: [PATCH v2 0/8] nd/multiple-work-trees follow-ups

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 20:50:23 +0700

This fixes all comments from v1. I still keep the long advice when
'git checkout' fails because another branch is locked, because it's
easy(*) to disable the advice. Two more fixes found today. The test
breakages on Windows have to wait until somebody on Windows jumps in.

(*) although I start to want an advice.nothing config that disables
all advice..

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (8):
  gitrepository-layout.txt: s/ignored/ignored if/
  checkout: no need to call check_linked_checkouts if head_ref is NULL
  prune --repos: fix uninitialized access
  checkout: no auto-detach if the ref is already checked out
  checkout --to: fix dangling pointers in remove_junk()
  environment.c: fix incorrect git_graft_file initialization
  checkout: prefix --to argument properly when cwd is moved
  checkout --to: do not touch existing target directory

 Documentation/config.txt               |  4 ++
 Documentation/gitrepository-layout.txt |  6 +--
 advice.c                               |  2 +
 advice.h                               |  1 +
 builtin/checkout.c                     | 98 +++++++++++++++++++---------------
 builtin/prune.c                        | 16 +++---
 environment.c                          |  2 +-
 t/t0060-path-utils.sh                  |  1 +
 t/t2025-checkout-to.sh                 | 40 ++++++++++----
 t/t2026-prune-linked-checkouts.sh      |  2 +-
 10 files changed, 106 insertions(+), 66 deletions(-)

-- 
2.1.0.rc0.78.gc0d8480