Subject: [PATCH 1/2] t5704: Complement annotated tag exclusion test

From: Lukas Fleischer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 22:57:02 +0200

In c9a42c4 (bundle: allow rev-list options to exclude annotated tags,
2009-01-02), we added a test to check whether annotated tags, which fall
outside the specified date range, are excluded from bundles. Complement
this test by also checking whether tags inside the date range are
included. Since this addition reveals that the annotated tag exclusion
is flawed, mark the test expect-failure for now.

Signed-off-by: Lukas Fleischer <[email-masked]>
---
I decided that it is still worthwhile to have this in a separate patch.
Feel free to squash 1/2 and 2/2 or let me know that they should be
merged if you prefer that.

 t/t5704-bundle.sh | 5 ++++-
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/t/t5704-bundle.sh b/t/t5704-bundle.sh
index a45c316..2d53388 100755
--- a/t/t5704-bundle.sh
+++ b/t/t5704-bundle.sh
@@ -14,7 +14,10 @@ test_expect_success 'setup' '
 	git tag -d third
 '
 
-test_expect_success 'tags can be excluded by rev-list options' '
+test_expect_failure 'tags can be excluded by rev-list options' '
+	git bundle create bundle --all --since=7.Apr.2005.15:14:00.-0700 &&
+	git ls-remote bundle > output &&
+	grep tag output &&
 	git bundle create bundle --all --since=7.Apr.2005.15:16:00.-0700 &&
 	git ls-remote bundle > output &&
 	! grep tag output
-- 
2.0.4