Subject: [PATCH v3 0/6] Large file improvements

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 17:57:28 +0700

Since v2:

 - reword the fsck patch to center around unpack_compressed_entry instead
 - make sure unpack-objects survive out of memory error because of large files
 - rename diff_filespec_population flags
 - make "git diff <tree> <tree>" work on large files

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (6):
  wrapper.c: introduce gentle xmalloc(z) that does not die()
  sha1_file.c: do not die failing to malloc in unpack_compressed_entry
  unpack-objects: continue when fail to malloc due to large objects
  diff.c: allow to pass more flags to diff_populate_filespec
  diff --stat: mark any file larger than core.bigfilethreshold binary
  diff: shortcut for diff'ing two binary SHA-1 objects

 Documentation/config.txt        |  3 +-
 Documentation/gitattributes.txt |  4 +--
 builtin/unpack-objects.c        | 42 +++++++++++++++++++++++-
 diff.c                          | 52 +++++++++++++++++++++--------
 diffcore-rename.c               |  6 ++--
 diffcore.h                      |  4 ++-
 git-compat-util.h               |  2 ++
 sha1_file.c                     |  4 ++-
 t/t1050-large.sh                | 25 ++++++++++++++
 wrapper.c                       | 73 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------
 10 files changed, 177 insertions(+), 38 deletions(-)

-- 
2.1.0.rc0.78.gc0d8480