Subject: [GUILT 0/5] doc: less guilt-foo invocations, minor Makefile fixes

From: Per Cederqvist <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 14:24:54 +0100

guilt no longer supports running commands on the "guilt-add" form.
You need to use "guilt add" instead.

This patch series updates most of the documentation to use the
supported "guilt add" form.

There is one known instance where I did not change the style: in the
NAME section in Documentation/guilt-*.txt.  The reason is that if I
change it there, xmlto will create the man pages as e.g. guilt_add.1
instead of guilt-add.1, and I don't know how to fix that.  Also, the
git man pages (as of Git 2.1.0) still have "git-add" under the NAME
heading of git-add(1), so it might be wise to follow suite.

While working on this, I also found two minor issues with
Documentation/Makefile.

    /ceder

Per Cederqvist (5):
  Fix generation of Documentation/usage-%.txt.
  doc: guilt.xml depends on cmds.txt.
  doc: don't use guilt-foo invocations in examples.
  doc: don't use guilt-foo invocations in usage messages.
  doc: git doesn't use git-foo invocations.

 Documentation/.gitignore        | 3 +++
 Documentation/Makefile          | 6 ++++--
 Documentation/guilt-add.txt     | 4 ++--
 Documentation/guilt-delete.txt  | 2 +-
 Documentation/guilt-diff.txt    | 2 +-
 Documentation/guilt-help.txt    | 4 ++--
 Documentation/guilt-new.txt     | 6 +++---
 Documentation/guilt-refresh.txt | 2 +-
 Documentation/guilt-repair.txt  | 2 +-
 Documentation/guilt-rm.txt      | 2 +-
 Documentation/guilt-select.txt  | 4 ++--
 Documentation/usage.sh          | 8 +++-----
 12 files changed, 24 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)

-- 
2.1.0