Subject: [PATCH v2 00/25] list-files redesign

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 20:52:09 +0700

The UI part is the same (or nearly the same) with the last round. The
internal data structure is reorignized to avoid abusing string_list.
Tests and documentation are added back.

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (25):
  ls_colors.c: add $LS_COLORS parsing code
  ls_colors.c: parse color.ls.* from config file
  ls_colors.c: add a function to color a file name
  ls_colors.c: highlight submodules like directories
  list-files: command skeleton
  list-files: show paths relative to cwd
  list-files: add tag to each entry, filter duplicate tags
  list-files: add --[no-]column, -C and -1
  list-files: add --max-depth, -R and default to --max-depth=0
  list-files: show directories as well as files
  list-files: add --color
  list-files: add -F/--classify
  list-files: new indicator '&' for submodules when -F is used
  list-files: add --cached and --others
  list-files: add --ignored
  list-files: add --unmerged
  list-files: add file modification options -[admADM]
  list-files: delete redundant cached entries
  list-files: make alias 'ls' default to 'list-files'
  list-files: preload index
  list-files: reduce match_pathspec calls in matched()
  list-files: only do diff that is actually useful
  pathspec: move getenv() code out of prefix_pathspec()
  list-files: make :(glob) pathspec default
  list-files: documentation

 .gitignore                             |   1 +
 Documentation/config.txt               |  12 +
 Documentation/git-list-files.txt (new) | 115 +++++++
 Makefile                               |   2 +
 builtin.h                              |   1 +
 builtin/list-files.c (new)             | 581 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 color.h                                |  10 +
 config.c                               |   8 +
 git.c                                  |   1 +
 ls_colors.c (new)                      | 498 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 pathspec.c                             |  59 ++--
 pathspec.h                             |   1 +
 t/t7013-list-files.sh (new +x)         | 335 +++++++++++++++++++
 wt-status.c                            |  16 +-
 wt-status.h                            |   3 +
 15 files changed, 1612 insertions(+), 31 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/git-list-files.txt
 create mode 100644 builtin/list-files.c
 create mode 100644 ls_colors.c
 create mode 100755 t/t7013-list-files.sh

-- 
2.3.0.rc1.137.g477eb31