Subject: [PATCH 0/7] Clarify signed push protocol documentation

From: Dave Borowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 11:08:12 -0700

The signed push protocol documentation did not really match the reality of what
send-pack.c and receive-pack.c do, much to my chagrin as I attempted to
implement this protocol in JGit. This series covers most of the issues I found
on a first pass.

Dave Borowitz (7):
  pack-protocol.txt: Add warning about protocol inaccuracies
  pack-protocol.txt: Mark LF in command-list as optional
  pack-protocol.txt: Mark all LFs in push-cert as required
  pack-protocol.txt: Elaborate on pusher identity
  pack-protocol.txt: Be more precise about pusher-key relationship
  pack-protocol.txt: Mark pushee field as optional
  send-pack.c: Die if the nonce is empty

 Documentation/technical/pack-protocol.txt | 38 +++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 send-pack.c                               |  2 ++
 2 files changed, 33 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

-- 
2.4.3.573.g4eafbef