Subject: [PATCH v2 0/9] icase match on non-ascii

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 17:38:30 +0700

This series fix case insensitive matching on non-ascii charsets.
"grep -i", "grep -F -i", "grep --pcre-regexp -i" and "log -i -S" are
fixed.

Side note, I almost added the third has_non_ascii() function. Maybe we
should consider merging the two existing has_non_ascii() functions
back, or rename one to something else.

Patch 5 is "funny". The patch itself is in iso-8859-1, but my name in
the commit message is in utf-8. Let's see how it goes on the apply
side. We may need to fix something in this area..

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (9):
  grep: allow -F -i combination
  grep: break down an "if" stmt in preparation for next changes
  grep/icase: avoid kwsset on literal non-ascii strings
  grep/icase: avoid kwsset when -F is specified
  grep/pcre: prepare locale-dependent tables for icase matching
  gettext: add is_utf8_locale()
  grep/pcre: support utf-8
  diffcore-pickaxe: "share" regex error handling code
  diffcore-pickaxe: support case insensitive match on non-ascii

 builtin/grep.c                           |  2 +-
 diffcore-pickaxe.c                       | 27 ++++++++++-----
 gettext.c                                |  7 +++-
 gettext.h                                |  5 +++
 grep.c                                   | 43 ++++++++++++++++++++---
 grep.h                                   |  1 +
 quote.c                                  | 37 ++++++++++++++++++++
 quote.h                                  |  1 +
 t/t7812-grep-icase-non-ascii.sh (new +x) | 58 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t7813-grep-icase-non-ascii.sh (new +x) | 19 +++++++++++
 10 files changed, 186 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t7812-grep-icase-non-ascii.sh
 create mode 100755 t/t7813-grep-icase-non-ascii.sh

-- 
2.3.0.rc1.137.g477eb31