Subject: git svn timezone issue?

From: Stefan Tatschner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 15:28:14 +0200

Hi,

at work we use svn, so I used "git svn" to import that stuff to git.
Now it seems that there are some timezone issues. "git log" shows +0000
as timezone, while "git svn log" shows the correct timezone +0200. 

$ git log -1
commit ceb8a8647e257d6caf2ad0ecc2298f8b269c9727
Author: John Doe <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Jul 9 12:05:22 2015 +0000

$ git svn log -1                                                       
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
r1967 | doe | 2015-07-09 14:05:22 +0200 (Do, 09 Jul 2015) | 2 lines

$ git --version
git version 2.4.5

$ git svn --version
git-svn version 2.4.5 (svn 1.8.13)

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Stefan