Subject: [PATCH v3 0/9] icase match on non-ascii

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 20:24:31 +0700

Compared to v2

 - fix grep/pcre on utf-8 even in case is sensitive
 - peek at $LANG and friends anyway for utf-8 detection even
   when gettext support is not built in git
 - s/quote we quote/so we quote/ in 9/9
 - rename t7813, s/non-ascii/iso/

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (9):
  grep: allow -F -i combination
  grep: break down an "if" stmt in preparation for next changes
  grep/icase: avoid kwsset on literal non-ascii strings
  grep/icase: avoid kwsset when -F is specified
  grep/pcre: prepare locale-dependent tables for icase matching
  gettext: add is_utf8_locale()
  grep/pcre: support utf-8
  diffcore-pickaxe: "share" regex error handling code
  diffcore-pickaxe: support case insensitive match on non-ascii

 builtin/grep.c                           |  2 +-
 diffcore-pickaxe.c                       | 27 +++++++++----
 gettext.c                                | 24 +++++++++++-
 gettext.h                                |  1 +
 grep.c                                   | 44 +++++++++++++++++++--
 grep.h                                   |  1 +
 quote.c                                  | 37 ++++++++++++++++++
 quote.h                                  |  1 +
 t/t7812-grep-icase-non-ascii.sh (new +x) | 67 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t7813-grep-icase-iso.sh (new +x)       | 19 +++++++++
 10 files changed, 208 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t7812-grep-icase-non-ascii.sh
 create mode 100755 t/t7813-grep-icase-iso.sh

-- 
2.3.0.rc1.137.g477eb31