Subject: Re: Problem with architecture git.

From: "Keller, Jacob E" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 18:06:10 +0000

On Fri, 2015-07-17 at 15:12 +0000, Alexander wrote:
> Hello,
> 
> I have problem with architecure of my project, help me to resolve 
> problem 
> . I want to do in my remote repo two branches with two different 
> working 
> folders (master , dev ) to check it . How can I do it ?
> Thank you. 

Sounds like you want the git worktree functionality currently being
baked.

git clone <remote>
cd <repo>
git checkout master
git worktree add <path/to/dev> dev

This allows you to have both master checked out at the location
path/to/dev and the master checked out where repo is stored. Quite
valuable

I think this solves what you're looking for? I don't know what version
git-worktree is supported by..

Regards,
Jake