Subject: [PATCH v5 1/4] notes: document cat_sort_uniq rewriteMode

From: Jacob Keller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 10:50:17 -0700

From: Jacob Keller <[email-masked]>

Teach documentation about the cat_sort_uniq rewriteMode that got added
at the same time as the equivalent merge strategy.

Signed-off-by: Jacob Keller <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/config.txt    | 4 ++--
 Documentation/git-notes.txt | 3 ++-
 2 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/config.txt b/Documentation/config.txt
index 75ec02e8e90a..de67ad1fdedf 100644
--- a/Documentation/config.txt
+++ b/Documentation/config.txt
@@ -1947,8 +1947,8 @@ notes.rewriteMode::
 	When copying notes during a rewrite (see the
 	"notes.rewrite.<command>" option), determines what to do if
 	the target commit already has a note.  Must be one of
-	`overwrite`, `concatenate`, or `ignore`.  Defaults to
-	`concatenate`.
+	`overwrite`, `concatenate`, `cat_sort_uniq`, or `ignore`.
+	Defaults to `concatenate`.
 +
 This setting can be overridden with the `GIT_NOTES_REWRITE_MODE`
 environment variable.
diff --git a/Documentation/git-notes.txt b/Documentation/git-notes.txt
index 851518d531b5..674682b34b83 100644
--- a/Documentation/git-notes.txt
+++ b/Documentation/git-notes.txt
@@ -331,7 +331,8 @@ environment variable.
 notes.rewriteMode::
 	When copying notes during a rewrite, what to do if the target
 	commit already has a note.  Must be one of `overwrite`,
-	`concatenate`, and `ignore`.  Defaults to `concatenate`.
+	`concatenate`, `cat_sort_uniq`, or `ignore`.  Defaults to
+	`concatenate`.
 +
 This setting can be overridden with the `GIT_NOTES_REWRITE_MODE`
 environment variable.
-- 
2.5.0.280.g4aaba03