Subject: [PATCH v2 0/9] Flags and config to sign pushes by default

From: Dave Borowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 11:26:38 -0400

Changes since v1:
 - Rebased on 44e02239
 - Use options --[no-]signed|--signed=(yes|no|if-asked)
 - Support general yes/true/1/etc. option parsing.
 - Convert builtin/send-pack.c to use option parsing API for better code
   reuse.
 - Various cleanups as suggested by Junio.

v1 can be found at:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/275881

Dave Borowitz (9):
  Documentation/git-push.txt: Document when --signed may fail
  Documentation/git-send-pack.txt: Flow long synopsis line
  Documentation/git-send-pack.txt: Document --signed
  gitremote-helpers.txt: Document pushcert option
  transport: Remove git_transport_options.push_cert
  config.c: Expose git_parse_maybe_bool
  builtin/send-pack.c: Use option parsing API
  Support signing pushes iff the server supports it
  Add a config option push.gpgSign for default signed pushes

 Documentation/config.txt            |   8 ++
 Documentation/git-push.txt          |  15 ++-
 Documentation/git-send-pack.txt     |  16 ++-
 Documentation/gitremote-helpers.txt |   3 +
 builtin/push.c                      |  42 +++++++-
 builtin/send-pack.c                 | 192 ++++++++++++++++--------------------
 cache.h                             |   1 +
 config.c                            |   6 +-
 remote-curl.c                       |  16 ++-
 send-pack.c                         |  43 ++++++--
 send-pack.h                         |  12 ++-
 transport-helper.c                  |  34 +++----
 transport.c                         |  11 ++-
 transport.h                         |   6 +-
 14 files changed, 253 insertions(+), 152 deletions(-)

-- 
2.5.0.276.gf5e568e