Subject: [PATCH v5 00/10] Fix icase grep on non-ascii

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 18:56:13 +0700

The series fixes grep choosing fast path that only works correctly for
ascii. This is a resend of v4 [1] after rebase. I think v4 just went
off radar for some reason, nothing was wrong with it (or nobody told
me about it).

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/273381/focus=276288

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (10):
  grep: allow -F -i combination
  grep: break down an "if" stmt in preparation for next changes
  test-regex: expose full regcomp() to the command line
  grep/icase: avoid kwsset on literal non-ascii strings
  grep/icase: avoid kwsset when -F is specified
  grep/pcre: prepare locale-dependent tables for icase matching
  gettext: add is_utf8_locale()
  grep/pcre: support utf-8
  diffcore-pickaxe: "share" regex error handling code
  diffcore-pickaxe: support case insensitive match on non-ascii

 builtin/grep.c                           |  2 +-
 diffcore-pickaxe.c                       | 27 ++++++++----
 gettext.c                                | 24 ++++++++++-
 gettext.h                                |  1 +
 grep.c                                   | 44 ++++++++++++++++++--
 grep.h                                   |  1 +
 quote.c                                  | 37 +++++++++++++++++
 quote.h                                  |  1 +
 t/t7812-grep-icase-non-ascii.sh (new +x) | 71 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t7813-grep-icase-iso.sh (new +x)       | 19 +++++++++
 test-regex.c                             | 56 ++++++++++++++++++++++---
 11 files changed, 262 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t7812-grep-icase-non-ascii.sh
 create mode 100755 t/t7813-grep-icase-iso.sh

-- 
2.7.0.288.g1d8ad15