Subject: Re: [PATCH v6 03/32] files-backend: break out ref reading

From: David Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 15:11:38 -0500

On Wed, 2016-02-24 at 16:51 -0800, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > ...
> > You can of course standardize on signed int, but because this is a
> > collection of flag bits, there is no reason not to choose unsigned.
> > 
> > I _think_ I can fix everything up before pushing out, so please
> > check what will appear on 'pu' before rerolling.
> 
> I managed to whip them into shape enough to pass my compilation test
> ;-)  Other things I had to tweak were small things like whitespace
> issues, initializing statics to 0 or NULL, etc.

Got it, thanks.

Is there some standard workflow here?  I just rebased your version of
my series (bd412fa) on top of the prior commit in pu (9db66d9), fixing
the few conflicts.  (I think there is in general something I'm missing
about how to maintain a patch set under the git.git workflow).