Subject: [PATCH 07/22] builtin/update-index.c: mark strings for translation

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 13:41:58 +0700

Signed-off-by: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
---
 builtin/update-index.c | 14 +++++++-------
 1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

diff --git a/builtin/update-index.c b/builtin/update-index.c
index 1c94ca5..21e38a8 100644
--- a/builtin/update-index.c
+++ b/builtin/update-index.c
@@ -1127,9 +1127,9 @@ int cmd_update_index(int argc, const char **argv, const char *prefix)
 		break;
 	case UC_DISABLE:
 		if (git_config_get_untracked_cache() == 1)
-			warning("core.untrackedCache is set to true; "
-				"remove or change it, if you really want to "
-				"disable the untracked cache");
+			warning(_("core.untrackedCache is set to true; "
+				  "remove or change it, if you really want to "
+				  "disable the untracked cache"));
 		remove_untracked_cache(&the_index);
 		report(_("Untracked cache disabled"));
 		break;
@@ -1139,9 +1139,9 @@ int cmd_update_index(int argc, const char **argv, const char *prefix)
 	case UC_ENABLE:
 	case UC_FORCE:
 		if (git_config_get_untracked_cache() == 0)
-			warning("core.untrackedCache is set to false; "
-				"remove or change it, if you really want to "
-				"enable the untracked cache");
+			warning(_("core.untrackedCache is set to false; "
+				  "remove or change it, if you really want to "
+				  "enable the untracked cache"));
 		add_untracked_cache(&the_index);
 		report(_("Untracked cache enabled for '%s'"), get_git_work_tree());
 		break;
@@ -1156,7 +1156,7 @@ int cmd_update_index(int argc, const char **argv, const char *prefix)
 			unable_to_lock_die(get_index_file(), lock_error);
 		}
 		if (write_locked_index(&the_index, lock_file, COMMIT_LOCK))
-			die("Unable to write new index file");
+			die(_("Unable to write new index file"));
 	}
 
 	rollback_lock_file(lock_file);
-- 
2.8.0.rc0.205.g7ec8cf1