Subject: [PATCH 1/4] git-apply.txt: remove a space

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 18:56:16 +0700

Signed-off-by: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/git-apply.txt | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/git-apply.txt b/Documentation/git-apply.txt
index d9ed6a1..5444d2f 100644
--- a/Documentation/git-apply.txt
+++ b/Documentation/git-apply.txt
@@ -13,7 +13,7 @@ SYNOPSIS
 	  [--apply] [--no-add] [--build-fake-ancestor=<file>] [-R | --reverse]
 	  [--allow-binary-replacement | --binary] [--reject] [-z]
 	  [-p<n>] [-C<n>] [--inaccurate-eof] [--recount] [--cached]
-	  [--ignore-space-change | --ignore-whitespace ]
+	  [--ignore-space-change | --ignore-whitespace]
 	  [--whitespace=(nowarn|warn|fix|error|error-all)]
 	  [--exclude=<path>] [--include=<path>] [--directory=<root>]
 	  [--verbose] [--unsafe-paths] [<patch>...]
-- 
2.8.0.rc0.210.gd302cd2