Subject: [PATCH v4 0/4] githooks.txt improvements + core.hooksDirectory

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 18:13:18 +0000

In this version of the series I've hopefully addressed all the
comments that came up on the list after the last one, and a few fixes
I noticed myself, e.g. a couple of grammar errors and a broken
asciidoc syntax.

I've combined both the githooks.txt documentation improvements and the
core.hooksDirectory patch into one series. Although they're logically
different things I think it makes more sense to combine them for ease
of reading, since the core.hooksDirectory documentation refers to some
documentation I fixed earlier in the series.

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason (4):
  githooks.txt: Improve the intro section
  githooks.txt: Amend dangerous advice about 'update' hook ACL
  githooks.txt: Minor improvements to the grammar & phrasing
  hooks: Add ability to specify where the hook directory is

 Documentation/config.txt     | 18 +++++++++++
 Documentation/git-init.txt   |  7 ++++-
 Documentation/githooks.txt   | 74 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------------
 cache.h                      |  1 +
 config.c                     |  3 ++
 environment.c                |  1 +
 run-command.c                |  5 ++-
 t/t1350-config-hooks-path.sh | 31 +++++++++++++++++++
 8 files changed, 108 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t1350-config-hooks-path.sh

-- 
2.1.3