Subject: Re: [PATCH v9 00/19] index-helper/watchman

From: David Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 18:15:34 -0400

On Mon, 2016-05-09 at 14:40 -0700, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> Hmmm, I seem to be getting
> 
>     $ cat t/trash*7900*/err
>     fatal: Already running
> 
> after running t7900 and it fails at #5, after applying
> "index-helper: optionally automatically run"

It still passes for me (with or without USE_WATCHMAN set).  I'm testing
on Ubuntu 15.10 with "Linux ubuntu 4.2.0-35-generic", on an ext4
filesystem.

Does it fail before or after git status 2>err ?  (If before, then those
"err" contents are from the previous test).

Is index-helper in fact running after the test fails? 

Can you tell me a little about your system?  I'm not even sure what
would be useful here, but if I could set up a similarly-configured vm,
I could try to repro.

Thanks, and sorry for the failures.