Subject: [PATCH 0/4 v4] recursive support for ls-files

From: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 15:46:39 -0700

A couple things have changed in v4:

- Restructured the patch series to prevent a breakage mid-way.
- Added an additional patch in the middle to pass through safe options.  This
  way the series is structured in a more coherent manor.
- Added --submodule-prefix to top-level git.c

Hopefully this series addresses some of issues brought up in v3

Brandon Williams (4):
  submodules: make submodule-prefix option
  ls-files: optionally recurse into submodules
  ls-files: pass through safe options for --recurse-submodules
  ls-files: add pathspec matching for submodules

 Documentation/git-ls-files.txt         |   7 +-
 Documentation/git.txt                  |   5 +
 builtin/ls-files.c                     | 187 ++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 cache.h                                |   1 +
 dir.c                                  |  46 +++++++-
 dir.h                                  |   4 +
 environment.c                          |   1 +
 git.c                                  |  21 +++-
 t/t3007-ls-files-recurse-submodules.sh | 209 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 9 files changed, 437 insertions(+), 44 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t3007-ls-files-recurse-submodules.sh

-- 
2.8.0.rc3.226.g39d4020