Subject: [PATCH v9 0/5] transport protocol policy configuration

From: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 17:40:32 -0800

Only difference between v8 and v9 is that v9 has been rebased ontop of Jeff's
http-walker-limit-redirect series 'jk/http-walker-limit-redirect'.

Brandon Williams (5):
  lib-proto-disable: variable name fix
  transport: add protocol policy config option
  http: always warn if libcurl version is too old
  http: create function to get curl allowed protocols
  transport: add from_user parameter to is_transport_allowed

 Documentation/config.txt         |  46 +++++++++++++
 Documentation/git.txt            |  38 ++++-------
 git-submodule.sh                 |  12 ++--
 http.c                           |  36 ++++++----
 t/lib-proto-disable.sh           | 142 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 t/t5509-fetch-push-namespaces.sh |   1 +
 t/t5802-connect-helper.sh        |   1 +
 transport.c                      |  84 ++++++++++++++++++++---
 transport.h                      |  19 +++---
 9 files changed, 305 insertions(+), 74 deletions(-)

-- 
2.8.0.rc3.226.g39d4020