Subject: Git subtree error on windows 10 with 2.21 version

From: Nicola Farina <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 12:45:59 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

After upgrading to 2.21 issuing this subtree command:

git subtree push --prefix ouverture Shared-Ouverture master

I get these errors:

C:/Program Files/Git/mingw64/libexec/git-core\git-subtree: line 636: /mingw64/libexec/git-core/git: No such file or directory
C:/Program Files/Git/mingw64/libexec/git-core\git-subtree: line 408: /usr/bin/cat: No such file or directory
C:/Program Files/Git/mingw64/libexec/git-core\git-subtree: line 636: /mingw64/libexec/git-core/git: No such file or directory
C:/Program Files/Git/mingw64/libexec/git-core\git-subtree: line 408: /usr/bin/cat: No such file or directory
C:/Program Files/Git/mingw64/libexec/git-core\git-subtree: line 636: /mingw64/libexec/git-core/git: No such file or directory
C:/Program Files/Git/mingw64/libexec/git-core\git-subtree: line 408: /usr/bin/cat: No such file or directory
C:/Program Files/Git/mingw64/libexec/git-core\git-subtree: line 636: /mingw64/libexec/git-core/git: No such file or directory
C:/Program Files/Git/mingw64/libexec/git-core\git-subtree: line 408: /usr/bin/cat: No such file or directory
C:/Program Files/Git/mingw64/libexec/git-core\git-subtree: line 636: /mingw64/libexec/git-core/git: No such file or directory
C:/Program Files/Git/mingw64/libexec/git-core\git-subtree: line 408: /usr/bin/cat: No such file or directory
C:/Program Files/Git/mingw64/libexec/git-core\git-subtree: line 636: /mingw64/libexec/git-core/git: No such file or directory
C:/Program Files/Git/mingw64/libexec/git-core\git-subtree: line 408: /usr/bin/cat: No such file or directory
C:/Program Files/Git/mingw64/libexec/git-core\git-subtree: line 636: /mingw64/libexec/git-core/git: No such file or directory
C:/Program Files/Git/mingw64/libexec/git-core\git-subtree: line 636: /mingw64/libexec/git-core/git: No such file or directory
C:/Program Files/Git/mingw64/libexec/git-core\git-subtree: line 636: /mingw64/libexec/git-core/git: No such file or directory
C:/Program Files/Git/mingw64/libexec/git-core\git-subtree: line 408: /usr/bin/cat: No such file or directory
C:/Program Files/Git/mingw64/libexec/git-core\git-subtree: line 636: /mingw64/libexec/git-core/git: No such file or directory
C:/Program Files/Git/mingw64/libexec/git-core\git-subtree: line 408: /usr/bin/cat: No such file or directory
C:/Program Files/Git/mingw64/libexec/git-core\git-subtree: line 636: /mingw64/libexec/git-core/git: No such file or directory
C:/Program Files/Git/mingw64/libexec/git-core\git-subtree: line 408: /usr/bin/cat: No such file or directory
C:/Program Files/Git/mingw64/libexec/git-core\git-subtree: line 636: /mingw64/libexec/git-core/git: No such file or directory

I have installed git choosing the option "use git with bash only"

thanks for any suggestions/help
Nicola