Subject: Re: [curl PATCH 2/2] ignore SIGPIPE during curl_multi_cleanup

From: curlUser <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 03:26:39 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

Again SIGPIPE is seen with curl version 7.45.0 with multi interface.
Backtrace shows :

#7  0x00007f141bea40cd in Curl_ossl_close (conn=0x7f14193f9848, sockindex=0)
at vtls/openssl.c:881
#8  0x00007f141bea8f54 in Curl_ssl_close (conn=0x7f14193f9848, sockindex=0)
at vtls/vtls.c:527
#9  0x00007f141be63969 in Curl_disconnect (conn=0x7f14193f9848,
dead_connection=true) at url.c:2791
#10 0x00007f141be63f4b in disconnect_if_dead (conn=0x7f14193f9848,
data=0xb6a598) at url.c:3050
#11 0x00007f141be63f84 in call_disconnect_if_dead (conn=0x7f14193f9848,
param=0xb6a598) at url.c:3066
#12 0x00007f141bea01c2 in Curl_conncache_foreach (connc=0xae0f48,
param=0xb6a598, func=0x7f141be63f59 <call_disconnect_if_dead>)
    at conncache.c:295
#13 0x00007f141be6400f in prune_dead_connections (data=0xb6a598) at
url.c:3081

Looks like SIGPIPE_IGNORE to be added in prune_dead connections or in
disconnect_if_dead?
Can anyone comment on this. 

--
Sent from: http://git.661346.n2.nabble.com/