Subject: EdbMails IMAP Migration

From: amarawatt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 06:59:01 -0700 (MST)

EdbMails IMAP Email Migration made easy. Perform  *
<https://www.edbmails.com/pages/imap-migration-tool.html> IMAP migration* 
quickly and without hassle—lightweight desktop application. 

IMAP Migration highlights

Migrate IMAP emails to and from any IMAP enabled email platform. EdbMails
application has minimal system requirements and supports all virtual
environments. 

You can migrate emails from one IMAP server to another IMAP server, Office
365 and live Exchange server or export to PST.

It allows you to move only messages older than a particular date or between
dates or migrate all messages.

Supports to apply subject filter and migrate the data accordingly.

Users can choose the folders from the source server to migrate only the
required data to the target server.

Flag settings are preserved when messages are either archived or migrated.
For example, if a message is marked as Seen or Answered, they will be marked
as such after its migration.

The solution meets the IMAP migration requirements for all sized enterprises
. Make the right choice today!  Download a Free Trial and verify the IMAP
migration functionality. Extremely Fast & Simple. No restriction on the size
of the mailboxes. 

--
Sent from: http://git.661346.n2.nabble.com/