Subject: Exchange server recovery tool

From: amarawatt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 06:13:08 -0700 (MST)

Recover corrupt Exchange EDB files in just a few minutes.. Repair corrupt EDB
file & restore mailbox contents like Emails, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks.
etc.

Exchange Server recovery tool lets Exchange administrators repair the
corrupt Exchange mailboxes and Public folders. The application can export
the recovered EDB file mailboxes to the PST file and view them directly in
Outlook. The software can also export the recovered mailboxes directly to
live Exchange or Office 365.

EdbMails Exchange recovery tool features:

Recovery of user mailboxes from healthy and corrupt offline EDB files
Restore Exchange mailboxes to Office 365, live Exchange server and  backup
or Archive files to your local folder
Unlimited mailbox migration
Preview the selected item and its details from the source EDB file
Supports migration to hosted Exchange server.
Supports Exchange Database of 2019,2016,2013,2010, 2007 and 2003
Flexible Export Option
Easily recover and restore
By using an exchange recovery tool the user can create a new PST file for
each other.
Recover the dismounted offline Edbmails

Start Free Trial Now! Download Exchange Recovery Tool & Save 30 items per
folder free. 

Upon purchase, you can seamlessly export / migrate the exchange mailbox
data.

--
Sent from: http://git.661346.n2.nabble.com/