Subject: Git clone error

From: "srinivasan.malligarjunan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 05:57:10 -0700 (PDT)

[root@aspire038 git-1.5.6]# git clone [email-masked]:/ayyanar/adva_cms.git
Initialize adva_cms/.git
Initialized empty Git repository in /root/Desktop/git-1.5.6/adva_cms/.git/
The authenticity of host 'github.com (65.74.177.129)' can't be established.
RSA key fingerprint is 16:27:ac:a5:76:28:2d:36:63:1b:56:4d:eb:df:a6:48.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added 'github.com,65.74.177.129' (RSA) to the list of
known hosts.
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
[root@aspire038 git-1.5.6]# git clone
[email-masked]:/karthikeyan7585/adva_cms.git
Initialize adva_cms/.git
Initialized empty Git repository in /root/Desktop/git-1.5.6/adva_cms/.git/
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
[root@aspire038 git-1.5.6]# 

The permission denied error is comming . Please help me.
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Git-clone-error-tp19199973p19199973.html
Sent from the git mailing list archive at Nabble.com.