Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Git for Windows 2.52.0

From: Johannes Schindelin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2025 01:33:01 +0100 (CET)

Dear Git users,

I hereby announce that Git for Windows 2.52.0 is available from:

    https://gitforwindows.org/

Changes since Git for Windows v2.51.2 (October 28th 2025)

As announced in several recent release notes, git svn is no longer
supported by the Git for Windows project.

New Features

  * Comes with Git v2.52.0.
  * Comes with PCRE2 v10.47.
  * Comes with cURL v8.17.0.
  * The Git for Windows installer is now built with version 6.6.0 of
    InnoSetup, giving it a more modern look.

Bug Fixes

  * The command git help git-bash was broken by a change in upstream
    Git v2.49.0, which has been fixed.

Git-2.52.0-64-bit.exe | d8de7a3152266c8bb13577eab850ea1df6dccf8c2aa48be5b4a1c58b7190d62c
Git-2.52.0-arm64.exe | ac77636c9240da04aa9306dd6cb99d0e6283a506d6f4ea01df5ab5630408f24e
PortableGit-2.52.0-64-bit.7z.exe | 1dc4046dcfb138f62aa04a46b5529adc8abed5033b2af29bb60b66872a836cf8
PortableGit-2.52.0-arm64.7z.exe | bdc2884b321152225498fadc97cad68c244e047310ea686e4fe18ad7257e5b72
MinGit-2.52.0-64-bit.zip | f42a561840627747ad48e6ece05a14093292d31f3393a401a7f7c780ee7695c2
MinGit-2.52.0-arm64.zip | fea97618f69b41ecb63953e3c650e9087cac3f9d215925346daebef0c4d6f7f8
MinGit-2.52.0-32-bit.zip | b2c1cfcca23fe2861ac62a78a0a921016a5c72292612b05eff649ec6c39ad2b4
MinGit-2.52.0-busybox-64-bit.zip | d4a9ea8b7a93a73c369f80ea71833664725cbff5a5ef7d07c4c4c847cd418be1
MinGit-2.52.0-busybox-32-bit.zip | 7241af16d73f1df26d3fd0907803bc6cc8c34773e4525295f2be7da8f653aed4
Git-2.52.0-64-bit.tar.bz2 | 4c05716ec90806b29d6392e6190e2277a6687688f889f0039d7ae3ca53ed433f
Git-2.52.0-arm64.tar.bz2 | 89f5ff372cc192dc6fb096439030cb479b397c40bb5db6b6f92aa27b98ea92b7

Ciao,
Johannes