Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/14] tree-wide: small fixes for memory leaks

From: Derrick Stolee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 15:58:28 -0500

On 3/2/2022 12:10 PM, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason wrote:
> This is a collection of various otherwise unrelated tree-wide fixes
> for memory leaks.
> 
> In fixing more targeted memory leaks in specific areas I've run into
> small leaks here & there. Rather than submit e.g. a 2-series patch for
> just small bundle leaks, the same for range-diff etc. I thought it
> made sense to submit these together.

I read these patches, and they were quite small, so it wasn't hard.
The most difficult thing was going into the code just to get more
context than the patches allowed.

Thank you for fixing all of those memory leaks I introduced in the
commit-graph code.

I had a few nitpick comments on the first commit message, but I
think what I pointed out in patch 7 might be a problem that needs
fixing before this merges.

Thanks,
-Stolee