Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Cogito 0.12.1

From: Russell King <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 08:12:57 +0100

Grumble.

I won't bother trying to explain, I'll just paste the errors.  We've been
here before in a previous cogito revision.

rmk@dyn-67:[linux-2.6-rmk]:<1038> cg-branch-ls
origin  ../linux-2.6
smp     ../linux-2.6-smp
rmk@dyn-67:[linux-2.6-rmk]:<1039> cg-pull origin
...
cp: cannot create link `.git/objects/f5/77ffd75c02b6087d5bf5ca89f806b10f2a0246': File exists
cp: cannot create link `.git/objects/f5/e02df58c1f92cdec1cc18cd3b7eeb48fb6d0e3': File exists
cp: cannot create link `.git/objects/f6/7ca01b4982f9e01e590468bae49bf0801bc756': File exists
cp: cannot create link `.git/objects/f7/4e32e0ff3d556da1992c4e0418a89aa1ed2e64': File exists
cp: cannot create link `.git/objects/fe/72a5b08ac185c230e0af6929c25061b7459b32': File exists
cp: cannot create link `.git/objects/ff/37bc27e6034281e7686007210554c54377d420': File exists
progress: 4707 objects, 13903516 bytes, 100% done
`../linux-2.6/.git/objects/pack' -> `.git/objects/pack'
`../linux-2.6/.git/objects/pack/pack-e3117bbaf6a59cb53c3f6f0d9b17b9433f0e4135.idx' -> `.git/objects/pack/pack-e3117bbaf6a59cb53c3f6f0d9b17b9433f0e4135.idx'
`../linux-2.6/.git/objects/pack/pack-e3117bbaf6a59cb53c3f6f0d9b17b9433f0e4135.pack' -> `.git/objects/pack/pack-e3117bbaf6a59cb53c3f6f0d9b17b9433f0e4135.pack'
cg-pull: objects pull failed

-- 
Russell King