Subject: Re: gitweb - feature request

From: Kay Sievers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 21:58:18 +0200

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 09:31:04PM +0200, Sam Ravnborg wrote:
> Hi Kay.
> 
> When browsing http://www.kernel.org/git I often find myself looking for
> the most recently changed tree.
> For this it is very good that you have the "last change" in italic and
> bolded if newer than a few hours (I think).

Hmm, if last change is "minutes" it's bold, if it's "hours" old it's green.
What do you miss?

> A nice additional feature would be the possibility to sort the output
> according to last change, owner and description.
> Using a click-able table heading would be the most intuitive way.
> 
> I have not looked into the source for gitweb, so I really do not know
> how difficult this would be.

I was hoping people that want stuff like this would use a RSS reader. :)

Kay