Subject: Re: gitweb - feature request

From: Kay Sievers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 02:11:16 +0200

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 02:53:58PM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> 
> 
> On Tue, 9 Aug 2005, Johannes Schindelin wrote:
> > 
> > You have Firefox, don't you? Next time you surf to gitweb, right click on 
> > the funny yellow symbol in the lower right corner of your Firefox. It 
> > should say something like "Subscribe to...". Do it.
> 
> Left-click. And you need to be inside the project you want to rss (it 
> would be nice if you could be at the "projects" page and it would give you 
> a list of things to subscribe to, but that may not be possible).

Sure, it is that way. It is called OPML and I once tested it with a RSS
reader and it was able to read the list of offered feeds in with a single
request.
Just click on the RSS pict in the footer and it will return the overview
of the index page. Firefox may need a plugin to be able to read it, I don't
really know...

Kay