Subject: Re: More Porcelains?

From: [email-masked] (Vincent Hanquez)
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:30:08 +0200

On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 05:43:46PM -0700, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> Now you made me curious.
> 
> How many of you are working on your own Porcelains, announced or
> unannounced?  I know about Cogito and StGIT ;-).  In a distant
> past I have heard of something called JIT but I think it is now
> defunct.  Matthias Urlichs said he is doing something with
> Python.  Anybody else?

Hi Junio,

Well, I kinda work on one written in C using a libgit (using exec of git
executable for the moment) It doesn't do that much at the moment:
commiting, adding files, removing files.

At some point I'ld like to have a very integrated and easy to use
porcelain, but for now that's more a learning git by practice kind of
project.

Cheers,
-- 
Vincent Hanquez