Subject: Problems cloning

From: Nico -telmich- Schottelius <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 16:15:47 +0200

Cloning gitweb from kernel.org fails:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
[16:10] hydrogenium:build% cg-clone http://www.kernel.org/pub/scm/git/gitweb.git 
defaulting to local storage area
16:10:35 URL:http://www.kernel.org/pub/scm/git/gitweb.git/HEAD [41/41] -> "refs/heads/.origin-fetching" [1]
progress: 84 objects, 295012 bytes
Getting pack list
Getting alternates list
error: Unable to find d263a6bd453df849c9f9211f1966c830c3cf913a under http://www.kernel.org/pub/scm/git/gitweb.git/

Cannot obtain needed commit d263a6bd453df849c9f9211f1966c830c3cf913a
while processing commit f5dfb3f6a6655d4d60fdd0aaeef7b5b14226147f.
cg-fetch: objects fetch failed
cg-clone: fetch failed
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Info:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
[16:01] hydrogenium:cinit% cg --version
cogito-0.15.1 (cfeac5893d97b830ac31b9d41951c30f80967410)

[16:13] hydrogenium:cinit% git --version
git version 0.99.7d
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings,

Nico

-- 
Latest project: cconfig (http://nico.schotteli.us/papers/linux/cconfig/)
Open Source nutures open minds and free, creative developers.