Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Teach git-blame about renames (take 2)

From: Fredrik Kuivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:21:35 +0100

Changes since the previous version:

* Fix the things pointed out by Junio.
* Some other minor clean-ups

---

This patch series teaches git-blame about renames. To do this I have
changed the revision.h interface a bit. In particular, it is now
possible for the user of revision.h to specify a
try_to_simply_commit-like function. That function can then do the
rename tracking.

I have also made a small change to sort_in_topological_order to make
it possible to use the object.util field at the same time as a
topological sort is done. Previously the object.util field was
clobbered by the topological sort. In the new interface the auxiliary
data that the topological sort needs to store for each commit object
is stored with a setter function and retrieved by a getter. Pointers
to those functions are passed to sort_in_topological_order_fn.

- Fredrik