Subject: Re: [PATCH] Ignore commits for which cvsps can't identify a branch

From: Yann Dirson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 21:24:57 +0200

On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 10:02:33PM +0100, Christian Biesinger wrote:
> cvps sometimes can't identify a branch for a specific revision, it shows
> messages like:
>   WARNING: revision 1.36.2.2 of file Makefile.in on unnamed branch
> and uses #CVSPS_NO_BRANCH as branch name in its output.

This issue is a bit old, but still...

I have seen such CVSPS_NO_BRANCH things with "cvsps -u", and could
always get rid of it using "cvspx -x".  Christian, did you try to run
"cvsps -x" to be sure the cache is valid, and did it get rid of the
CVSPS_NO_BRANCH ?  It could help if you could make a cvsps cache
available, which exhibits the problem.

Best regards,
-- 
Yann Dirson    <[email-masked]> |
Debian-related: <[email-masked]> |   Support Debian GNU/Linux:
                                    |  Freedom, Power, Stability, Gratis
     http://ydirson.free.fr/        | Check <http://www.debian.org/>