Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] git-rev-size: calculate sizes of repository

From: Rutger Nijlunsing <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 17:24:04 +0200

On Sun, Aug 20, 2006 at 03:20:19PM +0200, Johannes Schindelin wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> On Sun, 20 Aug 2006, Rutger Nijlunsing wrote:
> 
> > You can also find it on http://www.wingding.demon.nl/git-rev-size.rb
> 
> Ruby is _so_ mainstream. Could I have a Haskell version, pretty please?

I _knew_ it... Please go bug someone else. The only thing I did was
help someone, and for that I choose my own tools since I do it for
fun. I don't ask for inclusion in the git archive. I don't ask you to
review it, download it, read it nor use it. Just ignore this post if
Ruby offends you and this problem wasn't your itch.

Please.

-- 
Rutger Nijlunsing ---------------------------------- eludias ed dse.nl
never attribute to a conspiracy which can be explained by incompetence
----------------------------------------------------------------------