Subject: [PATCH 00/19] gitweb: Remove dependency on external diff and need for temporary files

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 23:15:56 +0200

This series of patches (now finished) removes dependency on
external diff (/usr/bin/diff) to produce commitdiff and blobdiff
views, and the need for temporary files.

Comments appreciated.

You can view new gitweb in work at
  http://front.fuw.edu.pl/cgi-bin/jnareb/gitweb.cgi
---
 gitweb/gitweb.css  |   16 +
 gitweb/gitweb.perl |  734 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------
 2 files changed, 515 insertions(+), 235 deletions(-)

Shortlog:

01/19 gitweb: Use git-diff-tree patch output for commitdiff
02/19 gitweb: Replace git_commitdiff_plain by anonymous subroutine
03/19 gitweb: Show information about incomplete lines in commitdiff
      Revert "gitweb: Replace git_commitdiff_plain by anonymous
              subroutine"
04/19 gitweb: Remove invalid comment in format_diff_line
05/19 gitweb: Streamify patch output in git_commitdiff
06/19 gitweb: Add git_get_{following,preceding}_references functions
07/19 gitweb: Return on first ref found when
      git_get_preceding_references is called in scalar context
08/19 gitweb: Add git_get_rev_name_tags function
09/19 gitweb: Use git_get_name_rev_tags for commitdiff_plain 
      X-Git-Tag: header
10/19 gitweb: Add support for hash_parent_base parameter for blobdiffs
11/19 gitweb: Allow for pre-parsed difftree info in git_patchset_body
12/19 gitweb: Parse two-line from-file/to-file diff header
      in git_patchset_body
13/19 gitweb: Add invisible hyperlink to from-file/to-file diff header
14/19 gitweb: Always display link to blobdiff_plain in git_blobdiff
15/19 gitweb: Change here-doc back for consistency in git_blobdiff
16/19 gitweb: Use git-diff-tree or git-diff patch output for blobdiff
17/19 gitweb: git_blobdiff_plain is git_blobdiff('plain')
18/19 gitweb: Remove git_diff_print subroutine
19/19 gitweb: Remove creating directory for temporary files

-- 
Jakub Narebski
ShadeHawk on #git
Poland