Subject: [PATCH 0/2] autoconf: iconv

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 13:47:31 +0200

Those two patches add support for remaining iconv related compilation
variables, namely NO_ICONV and ICONVDIR to configure.ac.  First patch
sets NO_ICONV if no iconv implementation was found (autodetection),
second adds --without-iconv/--with-iconv=PATH option to generated
./configure script (user input).

This series is based on my earlier autoconf series "[PATCH 0/5] Some
autoconf patches", but with little editing of config.mak.in patch in
the PATCH 2/2 they could be applied on top of 'next' branch.

Shortlog:
 [PATCH 1/2] autoconf: Set NO_ICONV if iconv is found neither in libc, nor in libiconv
 [PATCH 2/2] autoconf: Add support for setting NO_ICONV and ICONVDIR

Diffstat:
 config.mak.in |    2 +-
 configure.ac  |   18 ++++++++++++++++--
 2 files changed, 17 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
Jakub Narebski
ShadeHawk on #git
Poland