Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Add git_project_index, improve href()

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 04:53:41 +0200

This series of patches introduces "project_index" view, which is text/plain
equivalent of projects list view, again. This time it is accompanied by
the patch which adds links to this view.

"project_index" view has at least two uses: first, to automatically generate
gitweb project index file (which we then edit, e.g. removing some projects
from being visible from gitweb and correcting ownership information).
Second, to get list of projects for scripts, in very easily parseable form.

Even if patches 1 and 3 got discarded, patch 2 is I think worth applying.
It finishes consolidation of URL generation.

Shortlog:
 [PATCH 1/3] gitweb: Add git_project_index for generating index.aux
 [PATCH 2/3] gitweb: Allow for href() to be used for projectless links
 [PATCH 3/3] gitweb: Add link to "project_index" view to "project_list" page

Diffstat:
 gitweb/gitweb.perl |   51 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 1 files changed, 44 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

P.S. Should shortlog be before, or after diffstat (if it matters)?
-- 
Jakub Narebski
ShadeHawk on #git
Poland