Subject: [PATCH 6/n] gitweb: Remove redundant "blob" links from git_difftree_body

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:07:42 +0100

This revert parts of commit 4777b0141a4812177390da4b6ebc9d40ac3da4b5
  "gitweb: Restore object-named links in item lists"
by Petr Baudis, which bring back "blob" links in difftree-raw like
part of "commit" and "commitdiff" views, namely in git_difftree_body
subroutine. First, it did that incompletely: it did not add "blob"
link for added files, and added block used mixture of tabs and spaces
for align. Second, in "difftree" view the "blob" link is not the most
interesting, *contrary* to "blob"/"tree" link in "tree" view, so it
should be enough to have hidden link in the form of file name entry.

Signed-off-by: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
---
I'm still for having those object-named links in "tree" view.

But perhaps it would be better to add "blob" links for all possible
statuses, including added files... Pasky, Luben, Junio?

 gitweb/gitweb.perl |    9 ---------
 1 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gitweb/gitweb.perl b/gitweb/gitweb.perl
index c22fcc5..542dbca 100755
--- a/gitweb/gitweb.perl
+++ b/gitweb/gitweb.perl
@@ -1967,9 +1967,6 @@ sub git_difftree_body {
 				print $cgi->a({-href => "#patch$patchno"}, "patch");
 				print " | ";
 			}
-			print $cgi->a({-href => href(action=>"blob", hash=>$diff{'from_id'},
-			                             hash_base=>$parent, file_name=>$diff{'file'})},
-				      "blob") . " | ";
 			print $cgi->a({-href => href(action=>"blame", hash_base=>$parent,
 			                             file_name=>$diff{'file'})},
 			              "blame") . " | ";
@@ -2015,9 +2012,6 @@ sub git_difftree_body {
 				}
 				print " | ";
 			}
-			print $cgi->a({-href => href(action=>"blob", hash=>$diff{'to_id'},
-						     hash_base=>$hash, file_name=>$diff{'file'})},
-				      "blob") . " | ";
 			print $cgi->a({-href => href(action=>"blame", hash_base=>$hash,
 			                             file_name=>$diff{'file'})},
 			              "blame") . " | ";
@@ -2058,9 +2052,6 @@ sub git_difftree_body {
 				}
 				print " | ";
 			}
-			print $cgi->a({-href => href(action=>"blob", hash=>$diff{'from_id'},
-						     hash_base=>$parent, file_name=>$diff{'from_file'})},
-				      "blob") . " | ";
 			print $cgi->a({-href => href(action=>"blame", hash_base=>$parent,
 			                             file_name=>$diff{'from_file'})},
 			              "blame") . " | ";
-- 
1.4.3.3