Subject: [PATCH 1/2] Added completion support for git-branch.exe.

From: "Shawn O. Pearce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 13:57:18 -0500

On Cygwin a user might complete the new git-branch builtin as
git-branch.exe, at which point bash requires a new completion
registration for the command.

Signed-off-by: Shawn O. Pearce <[email-masked]>
---
 contrib/completion/git-completion.bash |    1 +
 1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)

diff --git a/contrib/completion/git-completion.bash b/contrib/completion/git-completion.bash
index b074f4f..b7b8a43 100755
--- a/contrib/completion/git-completion.bash
+++ b/contrib/completion/git-completion.bash
@@ -339,6 +339,7 @@ complete -o default -o nospace -F _git_l
 # when the user has tab-completed the executable name and consequently
 # included the '.exe' suffix.
 #
+complete -o default            -F _git_branch git-branch.exe
 complete -o default -o nospace -F _git_cat_file git-cat-file.exe
 complete -o default -o nospace -F _git_diff git-diff.exe
 complete -o default -o nospace -F _git_diff_tree git-diff-tree.exe
-- 
1.4.3.3.g1a30