Subject: [PATCH 0/2] gitweb: New improved patchset view

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 17:58:57 +0100

This series of patches is based on previous "[PATCH 0/2] Better unquoting
of git quoted filenames; esc_path to escape pathnames for display" series;
actually previous series was send because it is prerequisite of this series.

This series introduces new "feature", namely new commitdiff and blobdiff
view (new patchset view in short) BUT without this feature the accepted
"gitweb: Output also empty patches in "commitdiff" view" is of dubious value,
as it has not much sense without new patchset view.

Without "new improved patchset view" the empty patches are just that:
totally empty. It is new header and especially outputting extended header
information which makes outputting "empty" patches (with no diff)
in "commitdiff" view usefull. By "empty" patches I mean pure type change,
pure rename, pure copy, and type change with rename.

Shortlog:
 [PATCH 1/2] gitweb: New improved patchset view
 [PATCH 2/2] gitweb: New improved formatting of chunk header in diff

Diffstat:
 gitweb/gitweb.css  |   79 +++++++++++++++++---
 gitweb/gitweb.perl |  201 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------
 2 files changed, 203 insertions(+), 77 deletions(-)

-- 
Jakub Narebski
ShadeHawk on #git