Subject: Re: tracking separate branches with RSS

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 03:21:58 +0100

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote;
> Jakub Narebski escreveu:
> 
>>> A second possibility -less desirable, but better than nothing- is to 
>>> have commits from all branches show up in the shortlog and the RSS feed.
>> 
>> Use "--all" as 'h' (hash) parameter.
>> 
> 
> This doesn't seem to work.  Note that I'm savannah.gnu.org, which may 
> run an older version. The quickest way to get this up and running is to 
> have real patches appear in the official release, and convince Sylvain 
> to upgrade to a better gitweb.

Sorry, I should have made more clear that it would work only _after_
mentioned changes.
-- 
Jakub Narebski